Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bryce's 4th Birthday

Today, my precious boy turned four. I love this little man so so much.



As requested by the birthday boy, we had a dinosaur and blue birthday party. It was a blast! The kids had so much fun!! We had a dinosaur egg hunt, a dino dig, dino coloring pages, dino tattoos, dino books, pin the horn on triceratops (which we never got to), and I tried my best to incorporate blue in as many places as possible. Here are a few pics from the party. Sorry for the pic overload. If I knew how to do those collages, I would.



Dinosaur Dig
Jayden and one of his BFFs
Decorating their buckets
Dino Egg Hunt
Bryce and Aunt Moo
Sweet Grace
Bryce and precious Payton
Bryce and Tayten
Love this pic of Lexi
Jayden and Uncle G

Jayden with Pappy
Jayden with Grammy
Bryce's favorite present (candy)






It was such a fun day! Thank you all for coming out to celebrate with us!! Happy Birthday, Bryce!!!



2 comments:

  1. Cute party, Gina! I especially like the egg hunt. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't believe Bryce is already four!!! Love Jayden in his dinosaur shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete