Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jayden's Shower




My shower for Jayden was this past weekend. I had such a great time. Thank you so much, girls, for making it such a fun and uplifting day. It was a tear jerker for sure!! You know how much I love to cry... and all of you pulled it out of me!! Thank you, Martha, Jeri, and Alissa for the sweet sweet blessings. Thank you, Erin, for opening your house and for all of your selfless acts. Thank you, Erin, Martha, Mary Beth, and Shelley for the amazing food. I cannot thank everyone enough for all you have done for us and continue to do for us through this experience. I can never repay you guys for it all!! Bryan, Bryce, Jayden, and I are so blessed by each one of you. God just keeps giving and giving. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment