Tuesday, September 6, 2011

a few of my favorite things

1. jeans that fit just right
2. yummy smelling candles lit at all times
3. curling up under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and the fire burning while it's cold outside.
4. how jayden still wants to be held and rocked after his nap
5. when bryce randomly says, "(sigh) mommy, i love you"
6. sleep
7. that my friends love me for me without judging
8, fall and everything that goes with it
9. christmas - celebrating jesus, decorations, the feel, how everyone seems to be happier and friendlier at that time
10. when buckwheat gets excited to see me
11. bryan's texts of encouragement, or to just say i love you
12. when bryce talks about heaven
13. dr. pepper
14. mint chocolate chip ice cream
15. my kids laughing
16. boot season
17. GNO's
18. playing the question game with bryan
19. when a teen says they like my outfit (i actually feel stylish ;))
20. time with God



1 comment:

  1. So, I'm not a teen, but you looked super cute this morning in LBC! I wanted to come tell you, but I didn't make it over there before you left. And I LOVE having a candle burn all day while I'm home, too. :)

    ReplyDelete