Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jayden Update

Jayden had a rough night last night and the night before. He has a rapid heart rate, which they call Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT). They have him on meds now for that. His oxygen level is also low, so they will be watching him closely. The surgery was scheduled for Thursday, but I just got a call from the Cardiologist and they said he was bumped to Friday. Please please pray that it will happen this week and it will not get bumped again. Bryan and I are tired of playing the waiting game, but most importantly, we want what is best for sweet Jayden. He has to work extra hard to breathe so he is just worn out. Feeding also takes it out of him. We are just ready for him to feel better. Please continue praying for our precious boy, but please pray for all the others there, many of whom are far worse than Jayden. Our eyes have been opened to a new experience. It is very humbling. Thank you and love you all!!

8 comments:

  1. we are praying daily still! i have my phone alarm set to go off at 10:15am everyday reminding me to pray (which was my assigned slot for a couple days during birth week) but i have left it on cause i know this journey isn't over yet...love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying, but I was curious why they bumped him? what's the reason for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my classes are praying for baby Jayden. And I am on my knees for him and for you guys. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuing to pray. My heart aches for y'all. I know the pain of just watching my boys have minor sicknesses so I cannot imagine your position. However I do know God is always with us and we can always lean on Him for strength. May you find strength and comfort in HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jayden is just precious! I will be praying that all goes well with his surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. continuing to pray for your precious son! much, much love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted you to know our family is holding you close to our hearts today. I have just been thinking about Jayden all morning and praying for him, the doctors and all involved in his surgery. May God grant you peace today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jayden is gorgeous!!! We definitely have you guys in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete